White Lightning has a dress code for patrons that the security team is meant to uphold.
The following outlines the restrictions of both male and female guests while in the saloon.
Nightclub or Country attire is considered appropriate for all.
• No shorts, sleeveless shirts or baggy attire for men.
• No bathing suit, tops for women, unless covered by a shirt that
isn’t mesh or fishnet.
• No clothing that management considers vulgar, offensive, or otherwise
likely to cause a disturbance.
• No flying colors.
• No bandanas.
• HATS ARE GOOD!
• All hats must be worn with brims forward
• Footwear must be worn at all times
• No baseball, golf or football cleats
• Work boots are not permitted on the dance floor
• No spurs
• Any footwear with laces must be tied
• All sandals need back straps to go on dance floor
• flip-flops and sandals without a backstop are not permitted on the dance floor
• No firearms, knives, or weapons are allowed on the premise.